• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
Flexfold traps and Ace haulers?

I was worried about getting that response when I posted haha. That’s a bummer, I’m pretty sure the sister company silver horde is still made in Lynnwood, Wa

Mobynets

Had my eye on a steelhead size one for awhile

Don the owner is a great guy and friend of mine. He does awesome work. All hand made from his home business. He built me a custom cradle for catch and release of Salmon and Steelhead. The net material doesn't remove the protective slime from the fish and is much less stressful for the fish over traditional styles.

MyMobyCraddleNet.jpg

MyCustomCraddleNet.jpg

MyCraddleNet copy.jpg

Who sells them in BC? The website is not showing where you can buy them.

Many thanks.
They are in most fly shops in BC. If they don't have any in stock they can usually bring them in pretty quick. Are you in the lower mainland or on the island? Which town? I sent Don a message and he said that he doesn't keep a list of stores but if he knows were you are approximately, he can let you know where they have them.

They are in most fly shops in BC. If they don't have any in stock they can usually bring them in pretty quick. Are you in the lower mainland or on the island? Which town? I sent Don a message and he said that he doesn't keep a list of stores but if he knows were you are approximately, he can let you know where they have them.

Thanks very much I live in North Vancouver

Not a tackle company but Ruggid Coast makes fishing related items on Vancouver Island. I just bought a hand made fish cleaning trough from him. Owner is a member of this forum as well. The metal work designs of his West Coast creatures are beautiful too.

https://ruggidcoast.com/

Back