• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
Sorry sounds like BS, same BS from the stewards of the land who demonstrate daily different and blame, blame, blame all on others. No steel, no horses, no lots of things that make life easier today, but all these things are used today. Not sure about the tens of millions? Or the thriving, can agree with the loved, hated and worshiped. Life was certainly different, but any comparison is moot. After watching video I only see brainwashing. Thinking all was bliss, no civilization in history has ever been. Eking out a living from the harsh world while your neighbors rape, kill and take what you have fought for is probably more of a truthful story, when game migration routes or weather changed and half of everyone you knew died. Sounds like a FN life version of a Bambi story, I would say Disneyland over educational. That's just me, but I am a realist. I have seen recently "stewards" take their mine donated argos into the Park above treeline and kill herds of caribou cows, calf's and small bulls as their traditional harvest. I say no more as I will be called names and shut down by Admin.

HM

I have been watching it via sat (Bell) since it first was shown. It is WELL worth watching .

Sorry sounds like BS, same BS from the stewards of the land who demonstrate daily different and blame, blame, blame all on others. No steel, no horses, no lots of things that make life easier today, but all these things are used today. Not sure about the tens of millions? Or the thriving, can agree with the loved, hated and worshiped. Life was certainly different, but any comparison is moot. After watching video I only see brainwashing. Thinking all was bliss, no civilization in history has ever been. Eking out a living from the harsh world while your neighbors rape, kill and take what you have fought for is probably more of a truthful story, when game migration routes or weather changed and half of everyone you knew died. Sounds like a FN life version of a Bambi story, I would say Disneyland over educational. That's just me, but I am a realist. I have seen recently "stewards" take their mine donated argos into the Park above treeline and kill herds of caribou cows, calf's and small bulls as their traditional harvest. I say no more as I will be called names and shut down by Admin.
Just watch the show. There is enough historical info there if you have the slightest bit of curiosity about what was happening before we white guys showed up-- Includes Meso America as well as North and South America.

Did watch all 44+ mins of the linked show. Not saying there is not some historical truth in show, just not believing all that was stated, thriving? stunningly diverse? the numbers 10s of millions? I do not believe all lived happily, or as stewards of the land, more at war was the norm as was shelter, gathering, hunting and feeding ones self. It was with ALL other civilizations of the world, the narrator wants us to believe something was different. As for the South American people no mention of the loved and worshiped each other in sacrifices??? My opinion is show is directed at watchers for unknown hidden motives. Blissful BS one sided utopia as displayed on every news cast today. Each to their own, must admit I am jaded because of what I have encountered and seen with my own eyes, not sure how different FN people were 500 years ago.

HM

Back