• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
Lately , I have grown quite tired of all the meaningless platitudes at this time of the year. Having said that, I wish every forum member all the greatest for you and your family. Wheres the love when the fire turns to coals.;) eman

Working my last work shift of the year tonight. I lost quite a few very close friends this year and Christmas Day we lost a friends son. Not a great year for me personally in that respect. I hope the New Year is a way better year for everyone and hope tonight when you are hugging your loved ones that you take a minute and remember the great people we lost this year. 2018, thank you for all the lessons that I learned. 2019, I'm ready bring it on. Wishing everyone a great 2019.

I send my best wishes to all the fine members and admins for 2019.
Thank you to all the fine folks that contributed to the form with fishing reports,great advice and excellent threads.
Cheers RNR :)

Happy new year to everyone. Health happiness and good fishing wishes to all. We are becoming islanders this year moving in February. 2019 is going to be a lot of work, but epic nonetheless.

Oly

The start of each new year also marks the start of each new Steelhead season for me so I'm always looking forward to the new year :)

Happy new year's to ya'll!! May your lines be tight and your coolers be full :)
20190101_105057.jpg

Back