48# at Cap

fishingsept07%20006.jpg

So much for fishing there thanks to that..... THE MORE THE MERRIER!

Every charter boat and every salt water sporty is going to be there....not to mention the 40 boats that are going to be fishing the Bell Buoy... IF YOU'RE NOT FISHING YOU'RE CRAZY!

I'll take a wild guess and say....100 boats plus plus plus at the Cap if the weather is half decent... and lots of people are going to catch!

[}:)]

edit: Let's get out there and fish it to the DEATH. They're all hatchery fish anyways! :D:D:D

thats one big toothy fish.

and fishin magician thats just the way it is

If I'm not mistaken, f.m., weren't you the first one to do what you are accusing this guy of, about 2 years ago?

Seems to me that ever since I read your post which is to old to archive, something about "Get out there now", the cap mouth has never been the same.

Oh the good old days

F.M. do you actually think it is a secret as to where to catch big springs at this time of the year in the lower mainland? Any fisherman with an ounce of experience can figure it out.

We fished the Pink appt. in the Sun Free Salmon derby,anybody else?

Hey DogBreath, nice fish[^][^][^]
See you on the water[8D]
Mikiki

F.M.......

Why can't you just say "Nice fish"? Is that too hard....?:( We all need hope. Hope, that we might catch a fish of a lifetime. It's all about being in the right place at the right time. See ya there on the weekend.;)

Just wondering if that is the bait on the deck beside it LOL LOL LOL

Wolf

Trolled the Cap noon until 6pm today. One beauty wild Coho on the hootchie went back. Much shinier than the last couple dark ones we couldn't bonk last week. No luck for us on the anchovies or herring today. About a dozen boats out there in the rain.

Hey Wolf, do you think all those big fish you've been fishing off Sooke are BC fish heading this way or do some go down? Thanks.

Trolled the Cap noon until 6pm today. One beauty wild Coho on the hootchie went back. Much shinier than the last couple dark ones we couldn't bonk last week. No luck for us on the anchovies or herring today. About a dozen boats out there in the rain.

Hey Wolf, do you think all those big fish you've been fishing off Sooke are BC fish heading this way or do some go down? Thanks.

Back