23 Tollycraft Custom - NEW CONSTRUCTION - $13,000

Quinn

IMG_1115.jpg23 Tollycraft Hull. Double Hull, solid glass stringers, solid glass transom, no wood to rot. Total restoration and customization from top to bottom completed Oct. 26/14. Custom modified Northwest aluminum wheelhouse, brand new aluminum fuel tank.

Hull and decks are sprayed with Awlgrip polyurethane, the best paint on the market. Bottom was stripped to bare glass and gel coated with several coats. Decks have been gel coated with Awlgrip non-skid mixed into gel coat. Hull was primed with Awlgrip primer.

Brand new windows and frames, all new hardware. Hydraulic steering with brand new lines included. Brand new seats and pedestals. New bilge pump, cabin lights and navigation lights. new wiper.

Pod is made by Armstrong of Florida, the foremost pod builder in the world.

Tandem axel trailer in excellent shape with four brand new trailer tires.

There is more storage below decks than most 35' boats have. The decks are the largest you will ever find on any boat of this size. 4 new bulkheads were fiber glassed below decks adding super strength to the whole boat.

Just add power and electronics to start fishing. I can finish the boat for anyone who wants to purchase her. This boat has been a labour of love with countless hours spent building her. The price hardly reflects the hours invested. $13,000

Quinn
250-588-4111

Attachments

• IMG_1132.jpg
    IMG_1132.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,092
  • decks.jpg
    decks.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,117
  • decks_2.jpg
    decks_2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,058
  • side_bow.jpg
    side_bow.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,044
  • wheelhouse.jpg
    wheelhouse.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,048
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... Saweeet boat man! Throw a 300 yamie on that bad boy... Nice work this won't last long, what a beauty!!

Wow... Saweeet boat man! Throw a 300 yamie on that bad boy... Nice work this won't last long, what a beauty!!

That is a pretty boat, wondering why the pod is so small? I had a podded DE 176 done by Jenkins and the pod was 5 times that size for a 135 2 stroke merc. Just curious..... Lot of labour into that girl, nice work

That pod is the identical size to the one I have on my Grady 228G which is 23 feet/250HP max. I'd guess he doesn't need any added buoyancy. The boat has great lines....

The pod is rated for 200-250 hp according to the serial number from Armstrong. The image is deceiving, the pod is actually very deep and has the vee shape to the bottom so the buoyancy displacement is there. many pods with swin grids look bigger but they are just that...pods with swim grids.

One thing to remember is that this pod is made by Armstrong in florida. These guys are the absolute gurus when it comes to pods. All other pod builders clone their designs cause they make the best and they have been making them for decades. That's why they even have their own patented hatch

Thanks for the compliments guys,
Quinn

What an absolutely beautiful example of taking a classic and doing a top notch restoration. Not too many new boats out there that could compare for quality of build. I hope whoever buys her keeps us posted with pictures of the completed project.

What an absolutely beautiful example of taking a classic and doing a top notch restoration. Not too many new boats out there that could compare for quality of build. I hope whoever buys her keeps us posted with pictures of the completed project.
Yes it's outstanding and a very appealing price too.

13k.......seriosuly? someone buy this boat and run. Just the paint refinish on hull and deck would be north of 20K never mind the new transom and stringers. such a great hull with a nice hard top. add some back curtains and you have a west coast killer.

thanks for the compliment Mike.

The stringers and transom are original. That's why I took on this project, Tolly craft never put wood in their transoms or stringers.

Hey Quinn, hope you don't mind but I posted your ad on the Glasply forum in Washington State. They love all boats made in the PNW and I've been a member for years.

Hey Quinn, hope you don't mind but I posted your ad on the Glasply forum in Washington State. They love all boats made in the PNW and I've been a member for years.

Don't mind at all, thanks for passing out the word. Cheers. Quinn

Tollycraft has sold. Thanks for all the interest guys. It has prompted me to build another one right away. I know where another hull is, only the next one will have a full swim grid pod, and a few other improvements. Stay tuned!

Congrats on the sale. Looks like a lot of work went into her. Hopefully you can get a little more for the next one. I know how much that top must of cost. Great paint job by the way. You build my kinda boat for a glass job (no nonsense fishing machine :cool:). Hope to see the next one if you post her up .

Cheers,
Sculpin

Tollycraft has sold. Thanks for all the interest guys. It has prompted me to build another one right away. I know where another hull is, only the next one will have a full swim grid pod, and a few other improvements. Stay tuned!

did the first one have a step down cuddy? any "before" pics?

Back