2006 Skagit Orca 24 footer w/ 15 Hp Honda / Furuno NXT / TZT14

Sharphooks

This is a long shot but I told a guy I’d help him out. I owned that Orca for 4 years and sold it to him last September. He put 20 hours of run time on the boat and now has health issues. He asked me if I wanted to buy it back. Knowing how solid that boat was, I would buy it back in a heart beat but I just picked up a SEaSport so I’m done buying boats for a while.

The DF300 Suzuki (2014) has 520 hours—-it ran like a sewing machine while I owned it. I did all the proper maintenance stuff. Has a X/L shaft Honda 15 for a kicker
The Orca has twin steering stations (both fly-by-wire) .....the electronics are top-notch: Furuno Tzt14 with Furuno Doppler NXT radar; has a thru-hull B175 CHIRP transducer, a 1Kw M260 transducer and a Furuno 1871 out on the back deck (hooked up to a P66)

Boat presents very well. Comes with a EZ Loader tandem —-I replaced all brakes and bearings 1 year ago so trailer is essentially in new condition

The guy mentioned he’s looking for US$75K fof a “quick sale”. Boat is in Tacoma, Washington

I know he’s considering a broker Which means price goes north as soon as a broker’s involved2E91B5DC-8AD2-41DD-91BA-BC3029A31696.jpeg

This is a long shot but I told a guy I’d help him out. I owned that Orca for 4 years and sold it to him last September. He put 20 hours of run time on the boat and now has health issues. He asked me if I wanted to buy it back. Knowing how solid that boat was, I would buy it back in a heart beat but I just picked up a SEaSport so I’m done buying boats for a while.

The DF300 Suzuki (2014) has 520 hours—-it ran like a sewing machine while I owned it. I did all the proper maintenance stuff. Has a X/L shaft Honda 15 for a kicker
The Orca has twin steering stations (both fly-by-wire) .....the electronics are top-notch: Furuno Tzt14 with Furuno Doppler NXT radar; has a thru-hull B175 CHIRP transducer, a 1Kw M260 transducer and a Furuno 1871 out on the back deck (hooked up to a P66)

Boat presents very well. Comes with a EZ Loader tandem —-I replaced all brakes and bearings 1 year ago so trailer is essentially in new condition

The guy mentioned he’s looking for US$75K fof a “quick sale”. Boat is in Tacoma, Washington

I know he’s considering a broker Which means price goes north as soon as a broker’s involvedView attachment 63209
Nice boat. Saw it up in Hardy a few years ago sitting in a trailer. Looked super fishy.

I know he’s considering a broker Which means price goes north as soon as a broker’s involvedView attachment 63209
As a former Orca owner-that is a hell of a deal!!

Looks like we just found @Rayvon his next boat. He’s trying to beat my record of 4 boats in 2020. (Average value doesn’t matter)

whoever gets it will love it, that boat is minty!

call me 250 8889394 interested thanks

My buddy might be interested can you send me a PM as well with contact info.

Oly

Looks like we just found @Rayvon his next boat. He’s trying to beat my record of 4 boats in 2020. (Average value doesn’t matter)

whoever gets it will love it, that boat is minty!
For $75K Cdn.obviously I'd be into it,but at over $100K+ Cdn.it's past my comfort zone.Love those boats though.

Back