20# cannonball/pancake source???

S

SIR

Hi all,

After searching for some time I have not been able to find a supplier or manufacturer of heavier weight cannonballs/pancake weights but I know they have to exists as the commercial guys run massive weights.

Anybody seen a supplier for 20lb weights???

Any info greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ian

Sevilla Island Resort

Try Pacific Net & Twine Ltd. in Richmond. They are a commercial fishing supplier. They have a website at pacificnetandtwine.com and have just about every type of weight you can think of. Pancakes only go to 12lb, but cannonballs up to 80lb.

I used to love going into this place back when I gillnetted for a couple seasons. They have absolutely everything. Hope you find what you need.

Try Pacific Net & Twine Ltd. in Richmond. They are a commercial fishing supplier. They have a website at pacificnetandtwine.com and have just about every type of weight you can think of. Pancakes only go to 12lb, but cannonballs up to 80lb.

I used to love going into this place back when I gillnetted for a couple seasons. They have absolutely everything. Hope you find what you need.

Perfect!!! Love it when a forum adds value the first day you join it :)

Thanks again

Perfect!!! Love it when a forum adds value the first day you join it :)

Thanks again

No problem! I'm newly registered as well, but have been reading this forum for quite awhile. Just thought it was time to help when I can, because I know I'll need lots, and there are some really helpful people here.

No problem! I'm newly registered as well, but have been reading this forum for quite awhile. Just thought it was time to help when I can, because I know I'll need lots, and there are some really helpful people here.

Back