1st. Round Playoff Schedule

I don't like the 4 day spread between game 4 and 5. Could be a momentum switch for either team. I hope it is a short series.

Pens vs flyers is going to be unreal.... Pens in 6??

Lots of decent match ups, if you look at head to head results lots of underdogs actually won their season series. Can't wait for wednesday!!

Vegas has pens, rangers, nucks, bruins, blues, then even odds for hacks, wings, devils.......:confused:

Here are my **** poor predictions.
If Quick plays like he has been the Kings will be no push over.
Canucks over Kings in 6
Hacks over Dogs in 5 (if Crawford actually can stop a beachball)
Preds over Wings in 6 (if wings get healthy, then it goes 7)
Blues over Sharks in 7

Can't wait for Wednesday... :)

Pens vs flyers is going to be unreal.... Pens in 6??

Long time Flyers fan here since before living in BC (now a die hard Nuck fan and Flyer, I know it's weird)......that series is going to be a hell of a fight and it's unfortunate it is a first round matchup.

Both teams can generate offense.....we're going to miss Pronger and Van Reimsdyk as VR had a GREAT playoff last year; he really stepped up his game.

It's going to come down largely to the goaltending.....Fleury is good but just like Bryzgalov can me shaky at times. Really need Bryzgalov to carry the momentum he had going in March!!

Last edited by a moderator:
if daniel isnt ready to go for the first few games of the series the extra time may benefit the nucks hugely, it is also good cause it may give ballard a chance to practice full speed for a while before jumping back in next to tanev

Back