18' Osprey Sportfishing Package w/a cuddy

S

Straitsrunner

FOR SALE

1991 “Osprey”

18’ Sport Fishing Package with walk around cuddy cabin and 7’ 6” beam
This is a high quality boat including hand laid fiberglass stringers with a deep v hull. She has been meticulously maintained by the second owner with all bills and maintenance records. Original purchase out of Ogden Point Marine.

Included in the sale:

2003 Highliner trailer with surge brakes
2003 Yamaha F115 four stroke outboard c/w power trim
Fulton kicker bracket
2008 dual deep cycle batteries
Custom made Sunbrella canvas cover and bimini top
Self bailing cockpit
2006 Lowrance X 98 DF sounder and standard VHF radio
Anchor roller
Porta potti
Spare prop
Scotty downrigger mounts, cannon balls and net
Aerated bait tank (live well)
Lifejackets and many more misc items

********** $16,500.00 **********

Where are you located?
Dave

I'm not in the market for a boat right now but how about posting some pictures. Sounds like a nice ride.

Tips

Hey guys,

Located in North Van. Not sure how to post pictures but I could email some to you. Send me an email and I will reply with photos.

Thanks

My first boat was this exact model. Outstanding boat. I would highly recommend it. The only thing I wish I had installed was trim tabs, otherwise a great starter package. This boat is very sea worthy for a small boat.

quote:Originally posted by searun

My first boat was this exact model. Outstanding boat. I would highly recommend it. The only thing I wish I had installed was trim tabs, otherwise a great starter package. This boat is very sea worthy for a small boat.
Searun thanks for the input. Without sounding like a salesman, I totally agree. We have always felt safe in it in any kind of swell.
The guys that put the mold together carried on the OSPREY name with the new boats you see today. If only I could afford one.....

Back