15 lb Cannonballs for sale (Parksville/Nanaimo area) $25 each (SOLD OUT)

Where can I get 12 lb pancake wts or a 12 lb pancake mould anyone?
Where are you located? I'll swap 2 pancakes with stainless fins for 2 plain 15 pounders-if coated -could throw in a couple of bucks or beers. My bad -just realized this was a hijack-disregard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you located? I'll swap 2 pancakes with stainless fins for 2 plain 15 pounders-if coated -could throw in a couple of bucks or beers. My bad -just realized this was a hijack-disregard.

Hey no worries from my end, if you can help the fellow out go for it Spring Fever because I only have regular cannonballs, not the pancake type.

We will be up in the Campbell River area this Sunday, May 10th if anyone between Parksville to Campbell River would like any cannonballs delivered. Just send me a PM. Thanks!

I'm up in parksville on Saturday for a family event. I was hoping I could buy 2-15lber if possible?

15lb lead cannonballs for sale, finned with double eyes, $25 each. Located in the Parksville area but travel up/down the island frequently. May deliver depending on location. Making more daily.

I live in Parksville and would like to pick up some 15 lb cannon balls. Do you have them available ?
my phone is 250-752-4221

Back