Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beauty Bow on the fly

I have it on good authority that that thing taped as said...

But really... If you want some employment FFG.. Willy Wonka pays good i hear..A spray tan and you're good.

I hold strong to the fact that it was 16 inches......
    I think holmes grabbed my junk in the "pile on" though....I found it inappropriate but I was released gently; given what we were piling on about I found it educational as to a good release. ~ Pip
    This is by far the weirdest thread ive seen on this forum yet. Ive read through some pretty intense stuff but this is just mind boggling. I also regret reading all 8 pages. ~ AquaDisiacIII

If thats 16 inches then the boat in your driveway must be all of about 14.5 feet.

At it again for a try. Looks like it was Dads lucky day.

Cheers KK

Too Tall Tony rippin it up Those would have been fun on the new 4 wt

What about this KK (just a quick job)

Last edited by Lipripper; 01-17-2013 at 05:49 PM.
    I think holmes grabbed my junk in the "pile on" though....I found it inappropriate but I was released gently; given what we were piling on about I found it educational as to a good release. ~ Pip
    This is by far the weirdest thread ive seen on this forum yet. Ive read through some pretty intense stuff but this is just mind boggling. I also regret reading all 8 pages. ~ AquaDisiacIII

Nice Thats kinda what I was thinking! I took the shot and dident notice how it was until I got home! Kinda cool!

-Steve

Nice bow! trolling leeches?
    Hey Lipripper what editing program do you use? or did you just mess around with the "temperature" of the pic...nice quickie job on it tho

The lighting was done through photoshop and sharpened it with my go to..Stocker cannon program. Mind you KK did email me the real file..

Junior... it would make a great cover photo for your crackbook... I'll try harder at it when I have time to spend... That one is getting sent back through email.

PS...KK........ Tell your old man to stop trying to pop the tail off the bastages
    Last edited by Lipripper; 01-17-2013 at 07:38 PM.

I'm thinking a trip to Duncan is in short order. Only ever fished there in late spring and it was pretty good then.
    Not your average slacktivist.....

Its by no mean spring time quality right now. But still lots of fun on the 4wt. plus my dad has never used a fly rod so the 4wt is speacial.

PM me for some details if you like

-KK Cheers

all those fish were at quamichan lake right? I will be making a trip up there!

kunni