Thread: Billing"s Spit Cutties

Billing"s Spit Cutties

hey iam going to billings spit to night and wanna get an inside of what there biteing on any tips

spelling and grammar go a long way to get getting appropriate responses.

They wouldent take anything Lastnight. Seems they are a tad bit full of Fry these days.

-
    Steve

This guy is friends with sookeslayer.... Don't blame the kid, blame the school system. We'll see if he grads in a few years.

Kid, I still think sportfishingbc is a crap name(how original)... Sookecuttyslayer was better... Try again

I'll make sure you are there in a couple now that it is 1-0 nucks
    I think holmes grabbed my junk in the "pile on" though....I found it inappropriate but I was released gently; given what we were piling on about I found it educational as to a good release. ~ Pip
    This is by far the weirdest thread ive seen on this forum yet. Ive read through some pretty intense stuff but this is just mind boggling. I also regret reading all 8 pages. ~ AquaDisiacIII

I am just graduating from uvic with an education degree... I hear the Sooke district is hiring

Come on in.. Its nice out here. Good teachers are a plus too. Good luck on your chosen path man
    Last edited by Lipripper; 04-22-2012 at 05:24 PM.
    I think holmes grabbed my junk in the "pile on" though....I found it inappropriate but I was released gently; given what we were piling on about I found it educational as to a good release. ~ Pip
    This is by far the weirdest thread ive seen on this forum yet. Ive read through some pretty intense stuff but this is just mind boggling. I also regret reading all 8 pages. ~ AquaDisiacIII

Quote Originally Posted by SportFishing BC View Post
    hey iam going to billings spit to night and wanna get an inside of what there biteing on any tips

Thought you were going fishing tonight...........

You didn't miss much....

U catch anything...?

Clean out your pm box junior..... Jeebus... you've been here a week and already filled it. LOL

just did lol did u send me one?