yuleTIDE greetings from the dirtdog

D

Dirtdog67

Just a little Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to the Boyz. Happy slayin-strong knots-the dirtdog

Hey dirty one how bout a stamp report, i here the wint's haven't shown nearly as much as last season's slayfest!All the best in steelheading in the new year and say hi too totally tyee for me!

Hey dirty one how bout a stamp report, i here the wint's haven't shown nearly as much as last season's slayfest!All the best in steelheading in the new year and say hi too totally tyee for me!

As of Sunday the river has a great level and is fairly clear. Word has it the falls pool is the place to be. If your willing to get up and drive in at an ungodly hour to get a spot your luck will probably be pretty good. Fished the A frame down to the stamp store pool with out a sniff. Went to the slide in the afternoon and picked up four between 4 guys. Nice fresh fish. Talked to the kreel guys and ya the winters have not been as plentiful as last year. Lots of high water though in early Dec. Those early fish do not usually stick around long when the conditions are right. Until next time.Strong knots-the dirtdog

As of Sunday the river has a great level and is fairly clear. Word has it the falls pool is the place to be. If your willing to get up and drive in at an ungodly hour to get a spot your luck will probably be pretty good. Fished the A frame down to the stamp store pool with out a sniff. Went to the slide in the afternoon and picked up four between 4 guys. Nice fresh fish. Talked to the kreel guys and ya the winters have not been as plentiful as last year. Lots of high water though in early Dec. Those early fish do not usually stick around long when the conditions are right. Until next time.Strong knots-the dirtdog

Hey Dog,way too go with the report that's about what ive been hearing.Apparantly there was a low smolt release due too a die off or something at the hatchery.Havent been up at all this year for wint's hopefully take my drift boat and due the upper river for amix of chromies and darkies.Good luck!

Hey Dog,way too go with the report that's about what ive been hearing.Apparantly there was a low smolt release due too a die off or something at the hatchery.Havent been up at all this year for wint's hopefully take my drift boat and due the upper river for amix of chromies and darkies.Good luck!

Back