Your Boat

Oglthorpe

Hey guys, I thought we should take advantage of this new picture feature and post pictures of our boats, maybe recognize somebody out there.

1981 16' Canaventure
TentIsland002.jpg

Parked on the beach with forum member Shermanator
TentIsland008.jpg

97 21' wellcraft I've had it almost two months. I love everything about it.

DSC01087.jpg

DSC01104.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

Got the toys loaded up and ready to go..

scan.jpg

2006 Lund 2000 Fisherman W/175 Evinrude E-TEC and 9.9 Johnson 4 stroke troller..
Sooke Aug/06 just off Otter...
scan0001.jpg

This is the before and then the after pics of the NEW "BLUE WOLF"

boatbeforecleaning.jpg

2006fishingseason004.jpg

And now added a rader arch as well

Wolf, you're truly a man of vision to see the gem under all that grime.
Must have built up your shoulder muscles to do all that scrubbing.

Tight lines...

quote:Originally posted by Time

Wolf, you're truly a man of vision to see the gem under all that grime.
Must have built up your shoulder muscles to do all that scrubbing.

Tight lines...
Wolf recognizes the quality of a Glasply.
Thats identical to my old boat 'Knucklebuster'.
Wolf, there is a site for Glasply owners called www.glasplyowners.com
(hope I was allowed to do that).I know some of the guys there would love to see a pic of your boat.You'll probably get lots of questions about it.Would be great if you would check it out.

2004-08-26_028.jpg

Parked in front of what used to be Hoist point lodge in 2004. 2425 Kingfisher 225 Merc with 9.9 kicker.
01500008-1.jpg

Running out to Friendly at Nootka Sound.
01500023-1.jpg

Heading out to Hartley bay in the Douglas Channel 2006.

Well, I'm not going to be left out, so here we go:

Shot of my sled from the side courtesy of Wolf on Constance:

fishingJan282007002.jpg

Shot from the back with a good view of the most optimistic fish cooler you can buy (Notice the radar scanner that met an early death at the hands of a garage bay door):

PICT0008.jpg

Couple happy campers after a good days fishing (With new radar attached):

PICT0034.jpg

Big Boat - 1989 Grady White (25-31' depending on how you measure)
leavingcroftonru9.jpg

Little Boat - 14' Lund w/ 25 merc
img0027qz1.jpg

15ft k&c 30 yammie. New transom but the boat needs to go. Its hard to be young and from a non fishing/boating family[B)]Wish i had a 16-17ft cc.
100_0167.jpg

100_0163.jpg

Might as well try this myself. Here are two pictures of my 12' Chief custom aluminum taken at a couple of "my secret fishing holes". Bet you can't guess where. Bigger is not always better!

Newboatonthewater.jpg

RainyDaySprings.jpg

Now that some of the smaller boats are appearing, I'll try to post a pic of mine. Photo is from when I bought it last Spring.
16' Arima Sea Chaser

438350200_123ac28af4.jpg

Time the link to your pick wasn't complete so edited your post with complete link.

After you copy your link and paste it on your post. Highlight your link then click on the box on the format bar that that has the black arrow and has a very small pic of the mountains.

Don't worry once you figure it out it's easy. Having to fix alot of picture links for many members but I'd rather fix picture links then delete spam :D

Cheers ME

Thank you Kevin.

I still haven't seen the icon (?) with the black arrow, nor for that matter have I figured out where the format bar is.
How was the link incomplete? I copied and pasted the URL for the picture off the Flickr site. Thought that would be enough.
Will try again with an interior picture.

Sign me off as computer illiterate.

Backatit:

Love the boat, probably the most spacious and comfortable 16 footer around, in my opinion. Has a 7 and a half foot beam so very stable. Easy to launch and retrieve when I'm single handing it. But I will admit that a true deep v hull like a double eagle will cut through the chop a bit better. But I bought it for the fishing platform and doesn't bother me if I go a bit slower when the waves are active. Cruises around 22-25, planes at 18, and tops out over 30 with a 60 hp Johnson. And a heck of a lot cheaper on gas than a lot of the bigger boats (speaking as the former owner of a 2352 Trophy).

Back