You know your wife is a keeper when?

Yes ...that's a cool shirt....:p

My wife hasn't made me a shirt like that yet........but she will tell me those exact words when I'm untangling her third straight birdsnest.....:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a tuff road aquiring a taste for it made it with corn didn't like the unaged whiskey taste now it's a 180 proof neutral made from tomatoe paste sugar and yeast I would be lying if I said I drank a whole jar and didn't puke first time in 4 years ah well good times

You can keep your funny shirts and your moonshine---my wife got me an Islander MR3 for Christmas a couple of years ago. That's what I call a keeper!! We'll be celebrating our 40th Anniversary in a couple of weeks.

Not once in 43 years of marriage has my wife objected to me going hunting or fishing. She knew that was part of the package when we married. She respects what I do, and I do the same for her.

tomato paste!? oh shine... who dosnt like to get blackout drunk.

when fishing comes up in our house there is alot of temper tantrums, foot stopping, pouting...when we dont go ;)

The avatar is a baby pig eating between to adult pigs what kind of sick thing did you see, tomato paste is nutrients for yeast to feed on no after taste like the corn left, already got an engraved mr3 black and gold for Christmas and married 17 years I'm only 37 she's the head gymnastics instructor at the rec center bam!

Just noticed mostly island people replied should have known only islanders would be cool enough to recognize the sweet mason jar

Now we know that you aren't drinking that Bud Light in Cumberland:p. I thought that there was a bylaw that only permits the consumption of LUCKY up there:p.

Unfortunately that is Comox lake behind us drank lucky since I was sixteen one summer about four years ago there must have been a bad batch happened three flats in a row switched to bud light it's always consistent except for the part when you feel like a *****, isn't light beer a good excuse for drinking a flat no seriously honey I'm barely buzzed I'm metabolizing it faster than I can drink it god I'm full of lame excuses

Back