YOU HAVE BEEN SHAFTED!!!!

Cuba Libre

:(
Sportsfishermen wake up!!! You have been shafted by the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans!! Your access to 88% of the halibut quota has been GIFTED</u> to a few commercial fishermen

Its time to show the Country that we are MAD AS HELL.
The Southern Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition needs you and your boat for just ONE day for a major rally.
One Friday, 8th of May, at 9AM tow your boat and trailer to Victoria for this major rolling protest.
We meet in the Cruise Ship parking lot on Dallas Road. From there we convoy to the DFO offices and show the Country just what we think of Minister Shea's decision to limit our access to this wonderful resource.
Email &lt;SVIAC@shaw.ca&gt; to let us know you are coming

Its time to be heard!

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

I'm in!

I'll put it out to the WSA as well.

You might also post it in the Conservation issues forum as well.

What about Fish BC. Good bunch over there.

And what would be best, run boat from Bamfield to Renfrew and meet trailer? Sooke? Vic? Or run to Port and tow the whole way? Seems kinda silly.

Haven't ever had reason to do it...

Gimee the gaff!!!

i will take friday off work and go to this. I am gonna hang a sign off of my boat that says 'stop fish farming in our ocean', or something to that effect. I think the topic name should be changed to attract the attention of others on here. What is the response like from other forums?

Back