YO MAMA!!

totally tyee

Congratulations to long time board member and contributor Yo Mama aka Buddha on the birth of his first child, a daughter born over the weekend.

CONGRATS!!

Baby Burger's for everyone, my dime. Congrats "Mama", another licence for the boat our quota just went up!!

Pass the Pack

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
That's about the only thing in life I never did.......become a Father.
Sowed lots of wild oats but always prayed for a crop failure. :D Someone must have been listening.

All the best to you and your family.

Take care.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
That's about the only thing in life I never did.......become a Father.
Sowed lots of wild oats but always prayed for a crop failure. Someone must have been listening.

All the best to you and your family.

Take care.

There's only two Humps RB.

There's one for fishing and one for surfing and I haven't been nosing around either recently. Too busy doing other stuff ya know.

Take care.

Bags have not talked to you in a while, nice to see you survived your wild vacation. Fishing is good and the srevers are even better up here. I can still get you and spooled a pretty good deal on a trip for July or August, e mail me and let me know. Vince if your on this one dog the bounty hunter is coming boy. Yo Mamma Big Silver is done, Becky and Luke had 33's and the Rope won it with a 35 at Bird 2. Cooper is here this trip and bumped into the first 40 of the year at Green but was not in the derby. See you fellas in Sept., Bags I hope to see you this summer!

roger that vince. Hows the rick machines season going so far? Trip in the works for bags and spooled, gonna be a wild one!!! The bites really gonna be on with the servers, especially when hill rolls in with his white nike tracksuit and a few good sessions at fabutan. Well off to run the jet up the Naden with a couple of yanks.

20+ springs at the Mazies today hobson, 15 to 25lbs, spoon show in by noon. Terrible bait right now and no choves either!!!! Sunny, warm, but gonna go northern gale tonight. West side very slow for two days, the usual spots. 4 boats from West Coast Fishing Club on the grounds at Green and Klash yesterday and Westwind were poken around too. Have an itch to go to the Shaw in the next day or two. Talk to you soon Mamma.

Luna hoping for a mid july Gong Show at QCL with some of Vancouver Island's finest. Get the servers ready and stock the Bars with Crown and Coke. Should I bring "JACK", or maybe some "PACK".

Pass the Pack

Ran the auklet last trip, took out a zoo crew after work and smacked the snot out of them! Talked to a guy on the Union Jack and he said the west side has only seen a fist full of tyees, average fish 19lbs compared to 25 this time last year, pretty much the same here although the bell was being rung quite a bit today. Bags get it togehter and pick up your phone, its hard to get on the phone up here. I have got dates and good prices. Well its beer night time to get wasted. Not out till 9 ha ha, full moon. Got some guys from Portland, one has a 23 foot willie with a 200 yamaha jet. Look out in the end of november murph. Skoal and cowboy hats. Lots of level winds up here this trip and full limits of meet going south. Boots and springloaded get up here!

Lots of guide request tihs year boots, its got to be done. Two stroke was up last trip. The only chance he will have this year so even if you only make it up 1 trip you should try. Miss all you idiots, take care......Rope

PS: Bags put your money where your mouth is!!!!!! The servers and the visa tray are waiting. Vince has dog the bounty hunter got you yet?

Got your messages Luna. Just keep missing you, e-mail me with the details or give me another call. Those poor servers don't stand a chance!!

Pass the Pack

Back