Yellow Salmon. Check out this link.

It's extremely doubtful that the yellow salmon are resulting from radiation but much more likely they are connected to the ISA or other viruses that are common to open net pen fish farms:
http://alexandramorton.typepad.com/alexandra_morton/2013/10/tracking-viruses-2013.html
"Yellow salmon have a connection to the ISA virus, which is an Atlantic salmon virus following the salmon farming industry around the world."

In fact Morton discounts radiation, saying on Oct. 5, 2013: "Because so many people have asked me about radiation I bought a geiger counter and took it to the river today – all the readings indicated normal background levels. I am no expert on this and so I am only reporting on what the equipment reported."

The headline in Before It's News is sensationalistic but unsupported by credible sources, current research or fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing new here. I used to work for DFO in stock assessment on the Fraser. Pink enumerations. Saw quite a few yellow pinks. This was back in the late 80s so I'm sure they were around long before that.
No need for hysterics and jumping to conclusions (radiation) from Morton or Gadsen. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back