Yellow Perch in Langford?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fishing Forum' started by yo mama, Sep 19, 2011.

1. yo mama

yo mama Active Member

How long have these things been in there? fish there all the time and have never seen one until Sunday me and Addicted hit 3?? Cant be to good for that place.

Took Addicted's new tinny out for a soak. what a pimp ride! Dropped the electric riggers and put on a trout clinic. Whoop Dee Doo! Nothing like watching the rod pumping in the holder on the rigger in a lake!

2. Lipripper

Lipripper Active Member

I would say 10 years

3. Jockey

Jockey Member

That bite me boat was pimp glad it's getting some use. It sure would have looked nice tied up to our dock at shawnigan. If you need some free moorage on a private dock at shawnigan let me know. You just need to leave the keys!

4. Kildonan

Kildonan Well-Known Member

Ya, at least that and maybe a tad more.

I was there one day, some guy was catching them and filleting them right in the boat. He told me pan fries them in butter and they are delicious.

5. rendraW

rendraW Member

they are very tasty, the only problem is you have to catch so many to make a meal!

6. addicted

addicted Member

Gotta admit that I'm new to all this lake stuff but I might take you up on that offer in late may/early june for those bass in Shawnigan Jockey... I'll let you know but I'm really looking forward to spending $15 a day off otter and putting a 30lb + Spring in that rig! lol

7. sammyslabber

sammyslabber Active Member

You Know what really works good for catching bass cut plug Perch.. anyhoo if you think Langhole is full of perch try Elk lk!
    fish on... SS

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
  8. Dogbreath

Dogbreath Well-Known Member

They are indeed tasty little morsels people back east like to eat them in the spring when the water is really cold-here's an easy way to filet one.

[hzq_KFYHCkA] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzq_KFYHCkA