Yellow Perch in Langford?

yo mama

How long have these things been in there? fish there all the time and have never seen one until Sunday me and Addicted hit 3?? Cant be to good for that place.

Took Addicted's new tinny out for a soak. what a pimp ride! Dropped the electric riggers and put on a trout clinic. Whoop Dee Doo! Nothing like watching the rod pumping in the holder on the rigger in a lake!

I would say 10 years

That bite me boat was pimp glad it's getting some use. It sure would have looked nice tied up to our dock at shawnigan. If you need some free moorage on a private dock at shawnigan let me know. You just need to leave the keys!

Gotta admit that I'm new to all this lake stuff but I might take you up on that offer in late may/early june for those bass in Shawnigan Jockey... I'll let you know but I'm really looking forward to spending $15 a day off otter and putting a 30lb + Spring in that rig! lol

You Know what really works good for catching bass cut plug Perch.. anyhoo if you think Langhole is full of perch try Elk lk!
fish on... SS

Last edited by a moderator:
They are indeed tasty little morsels people back east like to eat them in the spring when the water is really cold-here's an easy way to filet one.

[hzq_KFYHCkA] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzq_KFYHCkA

Back