Yamaha T8 Motor Stolen!!!

Swiggy

My 2006 Yamaha 8HP T8 high Trust Motor was stolen last night by some scumbag in North Delta.

Electric Trim and Start
Noticeable Scratches on the Motor Cover
1 Blade bent on the propeller
Black EZ Steer Bracket Mounted with hose clamps
Battery Cable cut so either cut cable or no cable with the motor.

If you see this motor on Craigslist or happen to view a motor that meets this description plese contact me via email and if my motor is recovered you will receive a $500 reward.

Thank you for taking the time to read this posting!

Regards,
Mike

That sucks! I will keep and eye and ear open for you. I know how it feels. My boat was boarded just last month and all my tackle ripped off. :( A few friends of mine had motors stolen as well. One guy I knew even had twin 250's lifted off his boat. That is a serious operation there.

Hope it turns out well for you.

HL

Mike,

Real sorry to hear you lost your motor ... What a bummer! Hope you are insured. I'll sure keep an eye out for it in my travels.

Everyone needs to be extra cautious as there has been a rash of boat accessory theft on lower Vanc Isl, the lower mainland and in Kamloops Kelowna too. Seems like the bait car program is so successful the scumbags are moving away from cars and turning to boats and boat gear now. Often right from the driveway of your home.

Makes me sick how these drug addled a**holes have no conscience at all and will ruin peoples' boats and gear for a quick high :(

Gov

God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling - Izaak Walton

Sorry to hear about your motor. But I'll offer a word of advice, I saw that you put an ad on craigslist already informing about your loss. You should remove that right away and try to bait this dummy into posting on there. Telling this forum was a good idea because I couldnt see someone here involved with that but if buddy sees your posting he will likely stay away. Ps someone on here including me is always checking craigslist.
Good luck

Thanks for the advice and well wishes everyone!

"It is easier to criticize than to come up with a solution."

Back