yamaha t8 from remote to tiller

S

scottyboy

looking at buying a 2006 yamaha t8 4-stroke with remote . anyone have an idea on cost of changing from remote to tiller handle? cost of tiller handle. thanks scotty

tight lines

I switched it out for him and took off the tiller and im sure he would probabbly sell it one of the cables needs replacing, so now you really have to watch out for the "muppets" cant miss them he even put that on the side of the boat. hesaway right now but will be back soon ill let him know for you.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Tiller handle and shoulder bracket are $250 new (been there as my last one seized). New ones come without any connections. Need to add throttle ($100), trim/tilt switch ($120), starter ($100), kill switch ($100). IMHO, better selling the remote engine and buying one set up the way you want.

TenMile
<'((((><

Scottyboy: Just got back in town. Wolf is right. I would be happy to sell my tiller handle. You will need to confirm that the throttle control (i.e. push or pull type) is compatable and that the electrical connection is also compatable. I will check my handle tomorrow and let you know. It comes from a High Thrust 9.9 of 1998 vintage.

i will ask and see if it will work . what would you want 4 it??

tight lines

thanx very much ! i to will ask and see if it will work . what would you want 4 it??

tight lines

thanks jimbob . i will find out friday when he gets back from a golf trip .

tight lines

Back