Yamaha 9.9 value

dmurph

Looking at maybe selling my 08 9.9 high trust yamaha with remote and electric start. Not sure what the hours are, what do you think it would be worth. Pretty good shape, use it all summer and fall trolling a couple days a week always fires up and works pretty good but not brand new and perfect, seems to idle just a little high.

Not sure, but it's only long shaft and one of the main reasons for the sale, think a extra long would be better for my boat

They all have pretty high resale value even if used..so it depends on hours in condition...I have seen from 1500-1700 upwards...Not usually less than that... Unless very old.

I might be interested in that motor and set-up. Let me know when you decide how much you want.

Thanks

07 was the last year for the big block 9.9 so it will be the 6-8-9.9hp block

Thanks for all the input fellas, was thinking it would be worth around $2000 to $2500. Will post here first if I decide to sell, having troubles with my main so have to first get the boat out of the marina and onto the trailer using the kicker first. Most likely do this in the next couple of weeks.

Decided to sell the kicker, going to list on craigslist for $2500, if anyone here is still interested $2000. Plan is to pull the boat this weekend, get it in the trailer and to inlet marine.

Back