yamaha 9.9 kicker

dwflyrod

where is the best place to purchase a yamaha brand new 9.9 hp high thrust with electric start and till.anybody purchase one latley. i am on the lower mainland

I haven't purchased one recently, (it was back in 2010) but phone around to all the dealers. At least when you purchase new you can compare apples to apples. I live in Burnaby and ended up buying my 9.9 yamaha high thrust from Port Boat House in Port Alberni. They gave me a smokin deal, way cheaper than everybody else. Even with the ferry cost I saved hundreds.

I haven't purchased one recently, (it was back in 2010) but phone around to all the dealers. At least when you purchase new you can compare apples to apples. I live in Burnaby and ended up buying my 9.9 yamaha high thrust from Port Boat House in Port Alberni. They gave me a smokin deal, way cheaper than everybody else. Even with the ferry cost I saved hundreds.

X2, Port Boat House is thebest. Ive bought 2 used and one new there over the last few years and Dave has treated me very well. Straight shooters.

Dave is not bad. But as far as straight shooter is concerned that is a stretch. Cant go wrong with new though. Definitely competitive on price.

I have a 2010 that I'm trading in on a 20 hp Suzuki. I have no idea what trade in value I will get but if interested let me know before the guys at Breakers strap on the new one.

Back