Yahmaha 8 HP 2 Stroke

Striper Sniper

Hi, I have a Yahmaha 8 hp 2 stroke motor and fuel tank that I no longer require (also have a 12' Meyers aluminum boat that is available). The motor is around 20 years old and was used by my father as a trolling motor for about 3 years, then he gave it to me when I lived in Edmonton. I used the motor only 3 or 4 times and it ran flawlessly however on one trip the pull start cord didn't go back in and that was the last time I used it. It has sat in a heated garage ever since. If you are the least bit handy, this could turn out to be a very good motor for you. I have absolutely no idea what it is worth so I am asking for offers. Here are some Photobucket photos of the motor I took today.

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll49/mauricepiquette/

Hope this works, I am located in Comox. SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

OK, OK, OK, before it all starts....... it is a YAMAHA and not a Yahmaha...... a Yahmaha would be a collectors item and far too valuable to part with.....:D:D SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

any interest in a trade? i have a '94 4hp evinrude with about 15 hours on it... need/want something for trolling a larger boat..
i had it listed for 650

Sorry Nedbarg2, no interest but thanks for your interest, SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hey S.S.
I'm interested. Will be in Comox on the weekend and will be in touch.

Hi Tortuga, met you on the Puntledge last year. I will be in all weekend however, I will be leaving for Barkley Sound for 4 days on Monday. It will be nice to see you again. SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hi, I am looking for a small motor exactly like this 1 to take my 4 kids out fishing, trolling on the big motor is way to expensive to do regularly, so as a result we don't get to go as much as I would like to take them. Perhaps I have something to trade or offer to you... Give me a shout at forestgiant101@yahoo.com and lets try to work something out?

Hey Owen, I thing it is spoken for............. SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hey SS, you still got that motor? Might be a good fit as some local scum walked off with the kids motor from their freshwater aluminum. If so, where are you located and you have any idea on how much you would settle on? You can email me

dafixer@live.ca

Thanks!

DaFixer

Hey Bruce, my pleasure, enjoy your new motor, SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Back