Xtra Tuff Boots retailer?

Pippen

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd check here should anyone know of or be in a retailer who may carry these boots if you could let me know? https://www.xtratufboots.com/

Looking for this particular one. https://www.xtratufboots.com/product/Xtratuf-Performance-Rubber-Ankle-Deck-Boot/xtratuf-mens I like the height of these ones.

A Buddy had some that he got in Alberni and raved about them (stopped in on way through a month ago and they only had small sizes), my crappy blue ones with the white trim that are kind of a cheapo pair and time to be retired. I'd order online but just want to be sure of the fit.

Their website doesn't show any Canadian retailers in the store finder and received an email from them saying they don't have a list in their database for Canada. :confused:

Should anyone come across the brand at a store can you let me know; preferably in the lower mainland but I do travel to the Island for work?

Thanks.

Might be easiest to just jump over the border. Looks like there is a place right across the line at the Aldergrove crossing. And a couple more down 176 crossing towards Bellingham. I've never heard of these, but they look pretty cool.

LFS is a great store. Kind like the HC combined with Pacific Net :). I've been wearing the same pair of Xtratuff 15" Legacy boots I bought from LFS for about 5 years now. They are called Xtratuff for a reason. Just about ready for a new pair. I have a pair of 15" insulated legacy's as well for winter crabbing and prawning. I used to wear the industrial type rubber boots but they were too stiff and wore on your ankles. I had a pair of the classic yellow, blue, and white sole yachting boots and blew them apart in less than a season. Xtra tuff's are comfortable and tough.

What's the sizing like on the Xtratuff 6" boot? I'd like to buy a pair but I'm unlikely to be anywhere near the coast for months and so unable to try on a pair at a bricks and mortar retailer. I normally wear a size 10 shoe, can owners of these boots comment if this line sizes large, small or normal?

What's the sizing like on the Xtratuff 6" boot? I'd like to buy a pair but I'm unlikely to be anywhere near the coast for months and so unable to try on a pair at a bricks and mortar retailer. I normally wear a size 10 shoe, can owners of these boots comment if this line sizes large, small or normal?

As they only come in full sizes and not half....I am guessing they must be pretty true to size. A full shoe size is notable to be off....I wear an 11 but certainly wouldn't expect to find I need a 12 in a North American company. Only comment I have heard is that they can be a bit tight to get into depending on ankle size.

They do have a sizing chart as well if you go on to the boot you are interested in.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, food for thought. I have a very high instep, most of the pull-on rubber boots I've owned were tough to put on. I've often had to buy a size larger than needed just so I could get them on. I have elastic sided work boots and have no trouble with those, so I'm hoping for a similar result from a low-cut rubber boot. It would be a pleasant change to have a nice-fitting pair of boots on the boat.

Thanks guys, food for thought. I have a very high instep, most of the pull-on rubber boots I've owned were tough to put on. I've often had to buy a size larger than needed just so I could get them on. I have elastic sided work boots and have no trouble with those, so I'm hoping for a similar result from a low-cut rubber boot. It would be a pleasant change to have a nice-fitting pair of boots on the boat.

The neoprene upper may help with that.

Yeah I wear slip on blundstones with the elastic on the side for work there about the same fit if that helps

Back