WTB Hourston Island Runner

Demi

Hi there,
New to forum, so I hope this is the right place for this,
In the market for a Hourston 26 Island Runner. Does any one know of any coming up?

Thanks,
Demi

open to looking for sure thank you.
In particular though, more interested in the 26 foot island runner
Cheers
D

By the way I think that "Whistler.Canadianlisted..." ad is not the one that was around briefly in mid May. I remember seeing that when I was looking for ours however if someone knows the current owner I would like to chat with them.

Hmmm....who has the molds now?
Hi, I have acquired all of the Molds from the former Hourston Glascraft company and we are working to use those molds and designs to bring them back into production. They will be built under a new name and will be updated and improved. I will post as we progress with web development and we plan to build on a semi-custom basis with an online ordering platform. We will have each of the 5 models available with options such as hull colours, hard tops and power packages. We intend to move primarily to outboard power options but we will look at options for the larger boats. I'm happy to connect with anyone who has questions or comments and look forward to bringing back a west coast classic.

Hi, I have acquired all of the Molds from the former Hourston Glascraft company and we are working to use those molds and designs to bring them back into production. They will be built under a new name and will be updated and improved. I will post as we progress with web development and we plan to build on a semi-custom basis with an online ordering platform. We will have each of the 5 models available with options such as hull colours, hard tops and power packages. We intend to move primarily to outboard power options but we will look at options for the larger boats. I'm happy to connect with anyone who has questions or comments and look forward to bringing back a west coast classic.
Please start a thread on this site about it once your set up. I’m sure many will be interested.

Obviously I missed something along the way but Hurston is no more, when did this happen.

They made a heck of a boat but most definitely could have modernized their product some.

Obviously I missed something along the way but Hurston is no more, when did this happen.

They made a heck of a boat but most definitely could have modernized their product some.

Bill retired and the property has been sold as far as I know. Bluestar Motors now uses the building for a warehouse for fancy cars (Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc), but I suspect the whole property will be redeveloped soon. https://www.bluestarmotors.com/

Thx PE.
Funny there was no family or someone in the company interested in carrying on the company.

As an IR owner who is keen to have my windshield frame replaced, will you be offering services similar to what Monaro offers?

Back