Would you link some cheese with that whine

B

blueorca

After twenty years on the coast, I now find myself "Boatless in Black Creek"
Thought I would commiserate with the rest of you, as my wife just doesn’t understand.
I mean, I love her to death, but if she sees rods in a boat, she can disappear faster than the Sockeye in Port Alberni.
With a very busy work schedule for the next couple years and being home on the Island for only one week per month, it looks like fishing is going to be sporadic, at best.
Waaaaaa!
Thoughts of putting together another project boat, or turning to canvas and sheets just doesn’t make too much financial sense at this juncture.
Looking at booking a 35-foot Benateau for a week this summer to putz around Desolation for a spell. (Yes the rods are going to be smuggled aboard)
Might even ask my “BUDDY” Wolf to book me a seat sometime too….
Sorry for the diatribe, had to share.
There, I feel much better now………..

You'll know your in trouble when she says you might as well sell the fishing gear theres no need for it now that you dont have a boat.

No problem paul you are and /will always have a spot to go fishing with me!!!!!

Wolf

You're not included CA :D:D:D:D:DOnly a select few from the forum are allowed!!!!LOL LOL:D:D

Dont drink much but like keiths!!!! and rum like any ocean pirate!!!!LOL LOL

Wolf

Rum it is, then.....and maybe some Bailey's.....and....no you get the fish, it's your turn......sound familiar?
Stuck in Lac La Biche for the rest of the week and then on to the BIG SMOKE of Red Earth Creek......
Getting close to break up real soon....even the moose are calving already....No wonder I'm whinning!!!!!!!!!

Back