work channel

danvan

hi to all

have been watching this forum for a while and have gotten lots of good info from it but there is not much info on the north coast PR. Rupert/ work Channel area any one out there fish this area on a regular basis? if there is interest it would be nice to see a sticky on the area.
Dan

hi to all

have been watching this forum for a while and have gotten lots of good info from it but there is not much info on the north coast PR. Rupert/ work Channel area any one out there fish this area on a regular basis? if there is interest it would be nice to see a sticky on the area.
Dan

Welcome to the site Dan:). I agree that there should be more posts from your area. Keep posting man. Maybe others will follow.

Yes I would like to fish up there we normally launch out of bella coola but we may look to try something new. It's yep tough to get info on the work channel so keep the post coming. There is a guy with a new wooldridge forget his name but he on here and fishes up there

Yes I would like to fish up there we normally launch out of bella coola but we may look to try something new. It's yep tough to get info on the work channel so keep the post coming. There is a guy with a new wooldridge forget his name but he on here and fishes up there

Wooly is his name on here and he hammer's fish!!!

I think he keeps quite for a reason :cool:.

Back