Wolf of to knight inlet!!!!!!!

wolf

Hello forum members im off to go fish knight inlet for 2 weeks ahhhhh fishing under the glaciers catching salmon what better way to have a working vacation!!!!!!!!!!when I do get back Ill share some stories and others, hope the fishing gets better on the west side (sooke) soon the slabs will be in very soon have fun and ill post when I get back.

Good luck Wolf

Have a GREAT One Wolf!!

From what I've heard from Up North, you're quite likely to land on a few LARGE! Lucky Bugger!! Take a few pix for those of us who have to live vicariously for the next little while (headed into a 5 hour timeslot under The Knife tomorrow!). Looking forward to hearing how it goes!!

And remember, keep the barnacled side DOWN!

Cheers,
Nog

If Wolf is in Knight Inlet, why would I have seen his boat coming in to Tsehum Harbour in Sidney just before dark on Friday night? It is the blue and white hardtop that's usually at Sunny Shores with 'Blue Wolf Charters' on the side, right?

Yeah, I saw another thread where he was asking about Opti-Max motors, and put two and two together. Thanks, I was just concerned about the possibility of theft, as it's not unheard of around here. I would have thought he would remove the company name before he sold it...

I did'nt know he had sold it. I do know that his best friend uses his boat from time to time when he is away.

Ok im back and to set the record straight the "Blue Wolf" has been sold the guy is supposed to take those off by now but oh well good to see you guys are keeping an eye on things the new boat will be in the water very soon!!!!!!! tuesday or wedsday, with an 225 opti on it on a 22 ft glasply with a pod tons of room now. ill be there soon enough.

Well knight inlet was very slow but fish were big but small numbers did the usuall spots even went as far as malcom island and saw captain dudds up there. got my father and best friend up for 3 days didnt do much fishing but got lots of huge I mean huge prawns and the crabbing out of this world 46 keepers in 2 traps kept all the big ones and threw the rest back.
Went for a cruise up to glacier bay and wakash pt to show them very awesome up there right now (c.s) the bugs were definatly there now LOL white sides every where first time my father ever seen them play with a boat so that all i have for now chat to you all soon.

Good luck Wolf

Thanks for the report ..I run a tour company and did a boat cruise to Glendale Cove to see the griz's and white sides a couple of weeks ago...
heading up on Monday to McNeil and out for about 5 days for some fishing and camping... hey Wolf... where did you find those monster prawns and crabs ??? and do you know about shore camping up there ?? Wondering if there are any restrictions.. probably going to spend a coupla days up at Glacier Bay and a couple somewhere half way up....any advice would be appreciated...

we found the prawns where it was about 310 t0 350 on little tiny shels right up on the shore where the commercial guys count nt put the gear the hammered the prawns up there on the bigger shelfs so look for where only 4 traps can fit but make sure your on the shelf we found our one set 1/2 a mile away the next day if your going to glendale i know there good crabbing in there as well. ill be back up on the 26 th again and hope it picks up the bait was incredible off of hoaya and protection but just no fish yet.

good luck Wolf

Back