Wish it would warm up and rain already!!

rain scheduel today, tomorrow and Saturday :)

I am heading out tomorrow, fingers crossed I need to feel that slam take down!!!

I am sure that we will hit a couple :D

Here steely, comn steely oh yeh Steely On!!!!! [:0]

Good thing there are no seals in the river bigchrome[^]

Thanks Boyz

I will give you the report when I am back

the day a seal takes my stealy:( would be his last [B)] [xx(]

see on you saturday

5mm here and 10mm there, plus some snow isn't going to do anything we need 40-50mm and some average 8-10 degree temps to really get things flowing.

Steeliehead

No doubt on that :) 50 to 80mm would be nice fro the stamp and a couple of days of rain [8D]

Just have to fish the best water longer hoping they move in or are there

I can only hope that more steelhead move into the system and that's not all we will see return this year :(

why hasn't the guides paid a few natives to go hunt those damn seals? If my livelyhood depended on those steelies I'd be putting up a massive bounty. Even if a whiteman did it, whats the worst that can happen, $500 fine?

No kiddin but the guide would prob get a sh&^storm of bad publicity. Either way lots of areas need the seal populations taken care of.

pretty sure the bleeding hearts are so against the killing of these adorable little pests that you'd get in for trouble for killing a seal then a person[xx(]

i went 2 stamper yest. and managed 2 find 2 bars of chrome in these very lowwww conditions.nothing big,but tons of energy.pure screeming islander therapy.

which raised the question?????what is the latest we can find steel on the sss???and also what are some of the views from top rods,is this a good year so far, better than normal,or crappy.or has there been any larger than normal.i have 2 ask cause i've been away in gold r. working.as 4 the gold.....havnt been fishin but ive been hearing good things.

Far from experienced but the census from most guys is one of the slowest years in recent times. I also looked at the guides site and saw some nice SSS fish from march

thanx 4 the update kelly!!!i'll b on the sss tom....i'll b sure 2 give an update.
shakes

It's been spotty, but theres still alot of time for them to show up. Dec was good...

never made it out today cause my front brakes had 2 b fixxed so no report from me.....but maybe someone else had the pleasure of fishing the sss on this beauty of a day 4 casting.....any body on the flow today

spinnin....grinnin.....pinnin.....

yeah!!!!!its pissin here in the valley.....with all that snow around.....watch out steelies here we come....

yeah!!!!!its pissin here in the valley.....with all that snow around.....watch out steelies here we come....

i've caught some nice silver steelhead in april about 2 years ago. as for this year... i havn't landed one since late november. last one i hooked was 3 weeks ago! SO SLOW!!!!

Back