winter springs

S

steelheadman

does anyone out there know when i could start catchin feeders in barkley sound i herd jan and feb are the best but does the fishery start earlier

Chad

hey chad it starts in dec and heats up in jan till april to june depending on how long the feed sticks around..... if the feed is there they fish will be as well......

hey chad it starts in dec and heats up in jan till april to june depending on how long the feed sticks around..... if the feed is there they fish will be as well......

Most of the time it's not that cold if you can stay out of the wind.

A thermos of chai helps-as do thermal socks and wool clothing.

that's why there's a warranty!

depends use either my dads 23 footsangster cabin cruiser or the 18foot runabout just gotta dress warm

steelheadman

depends use either my dads 23 footsangster cabin cruiser or the 18foot runabout just gotta dress warm

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

Back