winter springs and feeder springs

G

gurdygord

Just wondering what month would best for winter springs in the Cougar Creek area on the Tlupana Inlet and then what month would be best for the feeder springs in the same area THANKS

yo mama Thanks for answering I was planning a trip or two up there and was wondering which was the hottest month and it was my understanding that the feeder springs were going after the larger schools of bait in the shallower waters in the bays etc. and the winter springs were caught down a lot deeper and earlier in the winter?

yo mama Thanks for answering I was planning a trip or two up there and was wondering which was the hottest month and it was my understanding that the feeder springs were going after the larger schools of bait in the shallower waters in the bays etc. and the winter springs were caught down a lot deeper and earlier in the winter?

My wife and I where out there in late feb last year.I don't know if you have fished out of there before?,so I highly recommend that your boat trailer be in very good shape.We haul our malibu 182 over a lot of gravel but I found that road very rough.We managed one spring(about 12 lbs)over two days.What we mostly got though, was wet.

My wife and I where out there in late feb last year.I don't know if you have fished out of there before?,so I highly recommend that your boat trailer be in very good shape.We haul our malibu 182 over a lot of gravel but I found that road very rough.We managed one spring(about 12 lbs)over two days.What we mostly got though, was wet.

I run an ez loader with rollers..I have never had a problem running out to the nitinat or the harris creek road to renfrew but I take it very easy.The malibu is a very heavy boat(3600lbs) for it's size,so I don't get very many speeding tickets.I think a bunk would probably be better but I have never used one.What do you haul??

I run an ez loader with rollers..I have never had a problem running out to the nitinat or the harris creek road to renfrew but I take it very easy.The malibu is a very heavy boat(3600lbs) for it's size,so I don't get very many speeding tickets.I think a bunk would probably be better but I have never used one.What do you haul??

Back