Winter boat projects

Looks great man :). I need to add some rocket launchers to my rig. Cool set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to rock

I did some upgrades to the tunes lately :cool:.

New 1600 watt amp.....

New 250 watt speakers under the seats. Fully enclosed in aluminum boxes and lined with sound matting....

Continued....

Mike started to worry about all the stuff on my boat and we installed two 6 volt deep cycle batteries that run in series to run with the house battery. Just in case eh!

This shot shows the other side with the speaker enclosed and the nice job of the wiring.

Two new front 250 watt speakers to replace the old 120 watt Pioneer's.....

Continued.........

All of this is tapped into the Lowrance Sonic Hub unit.

There will be an update shortly that will rectify my ability to adjust fade and balance etc. (I'll post it up later).

The underside of dash as it sit's now. Cleaned up nicely from the before shots. She runs great now with no problems to come in the future.

Continued........

Last but not least a short video..........

Click on the pic for the video.

Cheers,
Sculpin

Hey bro, not worried about anything. Didn't catch the vid either..... Just 1600 watts in a fishing boat seems silly. Hell 160 watts seems like lots. You fly at 'er though bud

Hey bro, not worried about anything. Didn't catch the vid either..... Just 1600 watts in a fishing boat seems silly. Hell 160 watts seems like lots. You fly at 'er though bud

Wanna go for a rip?.........

[F-glHAzXi_M] http://youtu.be/F-glHAzXi_M

aputygag.jpg
avyquqa4.jpg
jy7abymu.jpg
a5u9y7ah.jpg
ytuna7a3.jpg
enebe6e3.jpg
8ygyryry.jpg

Almost there....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Great looking upgrades Reb!

That wiring under the dash is very nice and I really like the lighting under the gunnels:cool:.

Is that a Wolf made boat?

Cheers,
John

Great looking upgrades Reb!

That wiring under the dash is very nice and I really like the lighting under the gunnels:cool:.

Is that a Wolf made boat?

Cheers,
John

Thanks. Yes wolf made. When it was SilverWolf

Fan-fricken tastic wiring reb! VERY well done

Thanks
Yeah that part was Doug at Lordship Marine. I will take no credit for the wiring but was so impressed with his work thought I would post. They did great job.

Maybe the name drop wil get me deal on the kicker. Haha

Thanks
Yeah that part was Doug at Lordship Marine. I will take no credit for the wiring but was so impressed with his work thought I would post. They did great job.

Maybe the name drop wil get me deal on the kicker. Haha
Those guys at Lordship are really top notch.

Back