$%#@&^%!! Wind

S

SIR

Well, that's three charters within 7 days cancelled due to wind....

This is June right???

If anyone has access to the "wind control" dial I'd really, really, really appreciate if you could spin it back a few turns :( :( :(

On the bright side Lings and Snapper this weekend, start making the batter and warming up the oil!!!

Friends of mine took a charter out of Renfrew yesterday and went out and anchored at one of the banks from 8am to 2pm. Said the waves were 10ft with a 2ft chop on top. Real rough and they got a single 80lb Halibut for thier efforts. I was supprised they went. Was it worth it?

I guess it's time to test another recipe Ian. Oh bye the way we tried the gunpowder prawn soup over the weekend. WOW !!! You got any more like that. Cheers

10ft with a chop? Sounds like they'd be making a "special sauce" over the side of the boat. [xx(]

They all put on the "patch" the night before and didn't have a problem. I used the patch last summer and by the end of the next day, I had full double vision - screwed up my eyes bad. 8 hours after I took the patch off I was fine though.

I'm thinking "kite flying guide" might be a good way to go for next year :D Low overhead, no licencing/inspection programs, no competition..... gotta be a winner!!!

But I bet Land and Waters BC will come after me for Tenure if I make any money at it :(

quote:Originally posted by The Jackel

quote:Originally posted by LastChance

&%$#* Wind again this weekend, 15-25.. WTF. Guess it's another fun filled day of shoreline fishing this Sunday in Renfrew if I value my back.

Come on Kelly, I am going out Sat. lets have fun together beating ourselves up, plus we have ripping tides to make it even more fun:D:D:D

I'd love to go Saturday but I have to tend to my real business that day. I'll stop by Sat Evening if your around, I may just have to make that other "not so far away and out in the crappy water" spot work for me for the sake of my older guests coming on Sunday.

Back