"Wicked Marlin" Pelagic Adventures in Cabo San Lucas

Discussion in 'Advertiser Promos, Updates & Fishing Reports' started by BearCove, Jun 15, 2017.

1. BearCove

BearCove Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Bear Cove Cottages is expanding its operation to Cabo San Lucas on the southern tip of Baja Mexico. Our new Mexican expansion is called "Wicked Marlin" and will be operating out of Cabo San Lucas, Los Barriles on the East Cape of Baja and out of Pescadero on the west side of the Baja.

We have been fishing the waters in and around Cabo San Lucas for over 12 years, it's is one of the most spectacular sports fishing areas we have ever fished. Our season will run for two months, mid October through mid December. Over my years down there we have found that this is the best time to fish for all species.

Wicked Marlin will be offering All-Inclusive fishing packages for large Pelagic fish like Black and Blue Marlin, Striped Marlin, Sword Fish, and Yellowfin Tuna.

We will also be offering inshore light tackle packages where we sight fish for Dorado, Tuna, Rooster Fish and Sierra.

Our All-Inclusive package will include everything once you arrive at San Jose Del Cabo airport.

Here's what included,

-Airport transfers to and from your beach front accommodations
    -All your meals
    -Fishing Licences
    -Fully guided days on the water
    -Fish processing
    -All top of the line gear

You just need to get yourself on the airplane, once you land we will take care of the rest.

All packages are custom built to suit each group and cost is dependant on type of fishing you want to do, how many days you want to fish and number of people in your group.

Give us a call and let us help set up that "Bucket List" fishing trip you have always wanted to do.

Check out our website at http://www.bearcovecottages.ca/outpost-trips/

SFBC, hambone, tekrunr and 2 others like this.
  2. BearCove

BearCove Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Thought I would throw it out there for anyone that may be interested in any tournament fishing down on the southern tip. Two amazing tournaments to be a part of during the time frame that we are offering up our all-inclusive packages.

I'm sure everyone has heard of the https://www.bisbees.com

One of the richest if not thee richest fishing tournament in the world. Chase after some of the biggest Black and Blue Marlin on the planet

This is a amazingly fun tournament, hunting after giant Yellow Fin Tuna, cow tuna as they are often referred too. Hooking into one of these and playing it out will make halibut fishing look easy. http://www.loscabostunajackpot.com

If anyones interested in either of these derbies let me know and we can get it set up.

Or just come down, try your hand at some light tackle Dorado fishing, maybe give a Stripped Marlin a go, all while in your flip flops having a cold beer.

Any questions about these packages give me a call at 1-877-949-7939 or email at info@bearcovecottages.ca

Cheers

SFBC likes this.