Who wants a new boat?

Highliner

I may be way out of line here, but after reading the "Pictures of your boat" column, it is apparent that fishing and boating are very expensive hobbies.

I am a Certified Financial Planner and regularly use a particular investment strategy to help people grow money for retirement. After a little contemplation, I realized that there is no reason why this same strategy could not be put to use to grow money for future boat purchases/upgrades down the road.

The strategy wouldn't affect your current cash flow, and you don't have to be a millionaire to use it. In fact just about anyone with decent credit can put it to use. (I'm trying not to sound like an infomercial)

Anway, the purpose of this post is not to promote my business. I just thought that it could help a lot of fishermen on this site buy their toys. If anyone wants to learn more, feel free to email me. No pressure. I would be more than happy to help those of you in Vancouver or on Southern Vancouver Island. I am located in Victoria but also have an office downtown Vancouver.

Highliner

P.S. If this post is out of line, then please forgive me. I am appreciative of all the help I recieve on this site. With limited fishing knowledge to offer, perhaps this is how I can help.

Back