Who are you voting for??

my decision to vote conservative is simple. I feel it is going to take some money from the feds in order to clean this mess up. That being said if we have a NDP rep in the riding the chance of getting any cash is pretty much zero. Although i don't fully support any candidate after watching the debates I still feel the conservatives have the best chance of cleaning this up(them and some hard work by the sectors). NDP so far has thrown up some smoke and mirrors but have not actually proposed any solution. Has anyone here been enlightened as to how the NDP think they will clean this mess up?

Makes perfect sense to me F4A. Re-elect the same douchbags that made the mess worse over the last 5 yrs... ya right!

I'm voting for the Eternal Gay Party!

At least Pink salmon will be saved.

Makes perfect sense to me F4A. Re-elect the same douchbags that made the mess worse over the last 5 yrs... ya right!

I'm voting for the Eternal Gay Party!

At least Pink salmon will be saved.

they didnt make it worse it was the reduction in the canadian tac that has made the mess.

Anyone know if the Can TAC has ever been lower than it is now?

won't be voting conservative... even though I have in most past elections. Environmental issues have not only been ingored but gotten much worse as a direct result of decision made under the current Harper gov't. I know there are a lot of issues in this, and every, election but the environment/fisheries is one issue that we don't get second chances to fix.

Besides vote splitting, the one party as a recreational angler that I would stay away from is the Green Party since as I understand it they support NON-EXTRACTIVE tourism and recreation. Now to me boys and girls that means don’t kill the little fish (PETA Type ideology) which does not work for me as a recreational angler.

Ah yes, according to their platform, you could smoke legal pot while you're experiencing "Non-Extractive, Tree Hugging, Flower Sniffing, Root and Berry Eating, Hippy **** from the 1970's" !

Besides vote splitting, the one party as a recreational angler that I would stay away from is the Green Party since as I understand it they support NON-EXTRACTIVE tourism and recreation. Now to me boys and girls that means don’t kill the little fish (PETA Type ideology) which does not work for me as a recreational angler.

It doesn't work from an ecological standpoint either. Anti -hunters in one of the states got a deer season closed one fall. When winter hit there were too many deer for the region to support food wise. If I remember right some totally crazy number like 100,000 plus starved to death and went to waste.

Not harvesting animals in one fashion or another can be even more harmful than harvesting. It just has to be managed correctly.

Back