where's Bags!

V

vince gee

Where oh where has roe bags been!His silence on this site can mean only 1 thing,yup that's right the summer's have showed on all the west coast creeks and rivers!Bags will be home in a few day's too give an update!

He's out fishing the banks with Dickie. Loaded to the scuppers with Columbia stock and mgd!

He's out fishing the banks with Dickie. Loaded to the scuppers with Columbia stock and mgd!

your reply to my question about the location of the nitty was very rude.. i'm only 19 years old and have enless fly fishing and gear fishing on the little q, and vaige knowledge of the cap, seymour and big q .. other than that ive never really fished anywhere else.. and not having my own vehicle it makes it hard to explore new territory... so would it be too much to ask for directions and info or are you just a di@khead who is here to chat... never actually going fishing just chating about it

ryan

your reply to my question about the location of the nitty was very rude.. i'm only 19 years old and have enless fly fishing and gear fishing on the little q, and vaige knowledge of the cap, seymour and big q .. other than that ive never really fished anywhere else.. and not having my own vehicle it makes it hard to explore new territory... so would it be too much to ask for directions and info or are you just a di@khead who is here to chat... never actually going fishing just chating about it

ryan

ryan

ryan

Lil qualy if you dont have a car dont buy one if you want toofish with the hordes at the nitty,buy a truck cause you need one there.Especially if you want too retain one of those big dark muts that come in there!If you start walking about now you should make it in time too hit the coho in mid october.Awesome action!Good luck.

Lil qualy if you dont have a car dont buy one if you want toofish with the hordes at the nitty,buy a truck cause you need one there.Especially if you want too retain one of those big dark muts that come in there!If you start walking about now you should make it in time too hit the coho in mid october.Awesome action!Good luck.

HAHAHAHAHAHa......Ohhhhh the mutts are in and thick, every newbie from Victoria to Hardy is stocking up on meat. Now only if we could get a good rain storm and wash the NEWBS all down river and into the lake!!

HAHAHAHAHAHa......Ohhhhh the mutts are in and thick, every newbie from Victoria to Hardy is stocking up on meat. Now only if we could get a good rain storm and wash the NEWBS all down river and into the lake!!

Oh Ya!!! Let the ol nitty road washboard roll under those meats. the time has come to slay em. The bush is open again as the skys have started to fall again. water is cooling off and the coho chrome will be bangin tails. Let the gong ring.

Oh Ya!!! Let the ol nitty road washboard roll under those meats. the time has come to slay em. The bush is open again as the skys have started to fall again. water is cooling off and the coho chrome will be bangin tails. Let the gong ring.

Back