What's for dinner tonight ?

Rolled this sucker in softened garlic butter, cover in seasoning and black pepper before the game this morning. It's been coming to temp on the counter ever since. Will be slow cooking it in the convection oven for 4-5 hours till medium rare for dinner tonight.

I got about 3 hours left :(....

Rubbed and a 5 hour smoke..
Now wrapped in tin with OJ on the Q at about 200
Then a finish on the Q with sauce

Like Dennis the other night I too chose ribs.. We'll see how they go

Lamb Chops :)

Bit of a Rare Treat, but someone HAS to do it. Guess I'll take one for the team tonight... LOL!

Cheers,
Nog

I was looking at the lamb chops today... LOL
Might have to do those soon

Ok, since this is a food **** thread, let's limit it to something that we actually make, jealous of all those fancy camp foods from the patch:/)

Alright J...

The family gave me a
5-stars-small.gif

It took 8 hours but....

IMG_4689_zps01d41a62.jpg

Best regards,
Not from the patch

Im sure the first two pics are real, the look on the two lamb in the back is priceless..if there was a caption im sure it would say..ah...sh%T joe he's gunna make lambchops outta you !

Im sure the first two pics are real, the look on the two lamb in the back is priceless..if there was a caption im sure it would say..ah...sh%T joe he's gunna make lambchops outta you !

I'll say it again, this thread is for stuff WE create in our kitchens. Nog gets a pass though, Sheep are amusing to look at and eat. Mutton?

[98T3PVaRrHU] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98T3PVaRrHU

LOL! Can't pull the wool over your eyes FA!:p

Already had the first two pix on file (and yes, we did that poor little Lamb in :) ).
Forgot to take pix when the chops were dropped, and after there was No Way we were waiting to dig it up before digging in.
So, I simply grabbed a suitable one off the net. Looked right similar btw. And aYup, t'was indeed better than YUMMY!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program (or in some cases "drama" as the shoe fits...) ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Back