What's for dinner tonight ?

panko crusted snapper for dinner here.. me n 1100 other people thought it was good.. just a little dry...I know there is a joke in there somewhere but i'll leave it alone.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
panko crusted snapper for dinner here.. me n 1100 other people thought it was good.. just a little dry...I know there is a joke in there somewhere but i'll leave it alone.. :p
Did u hear of the woman deckhand that went commercial fishing?...she came back with a red snapper...

Did u hear of the woman deckhand that went commercial fishing?...she came back with a red snapper...

Hahahah lol that's a good one , man i'm new to this forum and you guys are hilarious . non stop laughs on some threads . cheers to all ;)

I made a tuna casserole last night but it was not worthy of a picture (too dry lol) :(:D.

Next one will be better and I promise to post up the recipe and pic;).

Still trying all sorts of stuff with tuna. I only have about 160 cans left :p!!!

Pork is cheap as borscht right now....

I had those spiral/stuffing/in house things today...

Dropped by a buddy Roy's today to pick up some tuna he prepared for me.

e8e3e4a6.jpg

Then some spicy tuna and a beer.

zugynupa.jpg

If they had smoking at the Olympics we could send Roy for sure.

BBQ moose rib eye medium rare , king crab legs and wok fried mixed veg yum.

Been a good beef run the last couple weeks.......

IMG_4686_zpscd95314e.jpg

2.5" thick steak off a 20lb red spring. Cut on the bias to match the angle of the rib bones. Half for me half for the wife. Baked in a dish under foil with an Old Bay based dry rub in 425 oven to 125F. I think the bones and skin add to the flavour. I'm going to fillet less next, because this was very good, especially for frozen oven fish in February.

Venison Wellington, clapshot (spuds and swede smashed up with butter, cream and chives), maple roasted roots, and cheesecake for dessert. Yum.

Glad you enjoyed firelight.... hoped you saved some for the wife........soon ill be able to eat some of them too......

Wolf

Back