What river?

G

gbadgley

Hi, I just saw an episode of sportfishing, and mark was in a boat at the mouth of a river.

They were fishing with huge gobs of scented row, number 4 hooks and using bottom betties.

It was close to the mouth near a train overpass. You could see buildings and others fishing on the far bank.

The were landing chinook, and the date was in early July. So, I tuned in half way through the show, and couldn't pick up the name of the river.

What river was this?

Thks.

Gbadgley, that is Kincolith Village they are fishing at. The Village is right on the mouth of the Nass river. I believe they have a road punched through that can be accessed through Terrace BC. Ever get a chance go north and enjoy those river systems.

I cant say that I've seen the video but I can say that I've fished the mouth of the river in Kincolith, Is it the kincolith river or is it the Nass? cant remember, anyways I was sent there to do some flooring work on there then new hospital building and was able to fish it with some of the natives, it was incredible fishing nothing but hogs 30+ lbs, one of the locals made this roe that was sort of like a soft jerkey and worked wonders. They punched a road though a few years ago but when I was there we had to fly in. actually a few days after we left a float crashed on take off and 6 people died. anyways if you get a chance to go take it. the Kincolith reserve was at that time a dry reserve by name only though,

Back