What is it going to cost

Charter Tofino

Long story short a collection of wires from the engine to the dash got cut due to bonehead move. The guages,nav lights, gps ect were all running in one collection of wires. It looks like one large wire. It ran from the engine to the dash where it broke apart into all of the individual application. When i move the key to on the fuel guage,trim,voltage still works.

To make it worse i have a fishing trip planned for the am on the westcoast. Any idea what this will cost or how long it would take to fix? Going to try and get it in tomorrow asap.

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Long story short a collection of wires from the engine to the dash got cut due to bonehead move. The guages,nav lights, gps ect were all running in one collection of wires. It looks like one large wire. It ran from the engine to the dash where it broke apart into all of the individual application. When i move the key to on the fuel guage,trim,voltage still works.

To make it worse i have a fishing trip planned for the am on the westcoast. Any idea what this will cost or how long it would take to fix? Going to try and get it in tomorrow asap.

Shouldn't be too bad, there are not that many wires in the harness. Depends on how many change colour on the way from the front to be back of the boat.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

Back