What do you do?

Own and run a Water Jet Cutting Job Shop in the lower mainland.. Have two 5 axis 94k PSI machines.. I've been in the business 13 years with the last 3 years on my own.

Canuck Store Robson Street

Front Grill for a 64 T-Bird. All cut on a 35degree angle

Impeller..

Another lineman here. Just purchased a boat so I have been lurking around this site for awhile getting info. I decided I better sign up!

Own and run a Water Jet Cutting Job Shop in the lower mainland.. Have two 5 axis 94k PSI machines.. I've been in the business 13 years with the last 3 years on my own.

Canuck Store Robson Street

Front Grill for a 64 T-Bird. All cut on a 35degree angle

Impeller..

Very impressive, to program 5 axis would Deff need a cad based program, I do not have the coin for that so I can appreciate each line programmed movement in an X Y Z increament................sweet

Business Intelligence Developer. Basically send me the co-ordinates of the location of every fish you caught, date/time, lure/depth, I will join this with historical tidal and weather information and will build a data warehouse that we can run some analytics on. With this we'll identify the precise date and location to limit out, saving us all in time and gas.

Um, of course I will share the results with everyone ;)

I can be an ignoramus, a itch that cannot be scratched, a reply that must be met & an opponent to lock horns with. if you care too

But to my true friends, I will stay to the end

Started Construction Surveying pretty much out of high school in 87. Went in 95 got my civil tech from BCIT. Slowed down a bit on the Island so went to Fort Mac in 2001. In 2004 statred my own Industrial Construction Surveying company helping build oil plants. Still live on the Island and commute to work.

Commercial salmon troller in the late '70's and '80's. Now I am a school principal and just fish for fun. The parents at my school know about my fishing addiction and tease the hell out of me about a conflict of interest when I get the kids to raise and release salmon.
T2

Commercial salmon troller in the late '70's and '80's. Now I am a school principal and just fish for fun. The parents at my school know about my fishing addiction and tease the hell out of me about a conflict of interest when I get the kids to raise and release salmon.
T2

Nice to see another Principal here. Not sure what services we can provide though in amongst all these awesome tradespeople.:)

I'm a residential renovator and jack of all trades. My real aspiration though is to become a fishing guide, or at least find work involving fishing.

P.S. I have all the certification, PM me if anyone needs a deckhand (or guide) this season!

Real estate investor .Father, husband,brother, uncle, nephew,chauffeur to my kid ,hunter fisher.Working on getting my own guiding operation up and running but my lead casting hobby as taking over my life so right now that's what I am doing =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welder/fabricator, weld inspector,quality control supervisor . Just got promoted ( demoted probally) to production supervisor (75 people and 2 shops ) a little over my head so back to school at 50 . Forgot to ask myself how this is going to affect fishing!!!!

just finished my school program in shipbroking, will now be applying to firms in Vancouver this spring...

I work for myself with seniors or people with a disability who want to stay in there own home. So lots of gardening,cooking,cleaning,home maintenance, shopping, getting in the necessary nurses or trades people to keep them healthy and happy.

Pay attention to your parents folks, its no fun getting old. Even just finding someone to mow the lawn, change a light bulb, program a remote, is a challenge for them.

Back