What do you do?

albernifisher

Was thinking about a sportfishing bc yellow pages.Allways have friends or relatives asking if I know anyone who does this??? here goes
Im a autobody painter/bodyman with over 17 years in the trade, painted everything from boats to planes and am located in Nanaimo

Happily retired HR Exec. Spent the past few days power raking and top dressing the 3/4 acres of lawn I have. Other than that, split my time between my family, vintage Fiat Spider, Crown Isle, and boat.

perimeter drainage, water mains, drain cleaning, pipe cameras, line location, septic, trenchless pipe replacement, foundation leaks/cracks, pretty much anything underground with water involved, able drain

this is like free spam!!LOL

Aluminum railings, patio covers and sun rooms. In another life owned and operated an office furniture company and still do space planning and office furniture moves and installations.

Retired military and commercial pilot. Serious WCVI fisherman and wife's gardening gopher(when she can find me)LOL

I was a lineman for 36 years and 14 days. Now I'm into week seven of retirement and loving it.
Dave

Journeyman automotive and H/D mechanic for 30+ years. Put the tools down a few years ago and now I operate natural gas wells.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Certified faller, supervisor for whistlerblackcomb terrain park grooming in the winter months and supervisor of the mountain bike park the rest if the year. Tree falling has paid for all the boating and fishing goods.

This is a great idea! I'll jump in.

I own and run a Saw and Tool Sharpening and Manufacturing Company, Servicing predominately, but not limited to the Island, we do reach as far as Hawaii, Yukon, Newfoundland, and the States.
We also represent Wood-Mizer portable sawmills for the Island and Coastal region.

High Five, I may be in touch with you soon, as we are wanting to develop a machine that I need to get some design/drawings done up for.

Cheers,
Jay

Commercial bait distributor and seafood trader. Main business is importing squid out of South America for the hook and line P. cod fleet in the Bering Sea and supplying pilchards to the local dungeness crab guys

I run our small family company. Tool and Die manufacturing, general machining, press repair, now based in Abbotsford. Been located in Surrey since 1975. Specializing in the Wire Rope industry and a member in good standing with the AWRF (Associated Wire Rope Fabricators) since the 70s/early 80's.

Back