What a drift

Roe Bags

Drifted paper mill dam to the boat launch in port, man what a nice piece of water. Picked up 2 winter steelhead down by the indian nets, and a winter spring down by the little island just infront of the somass bridge. Quick little drift, but what a day.

I heard Jack Herar was drifting with you bags!How did he make out!A winter spring!

I heard Jack Herar was drifting with you bags!How did he make out!A winter spring!

ha winter spring:S never knew we got those in our systems:S but if ya did awsome how were your steelhead? niceins or alright ones? size and where u using bait??

steelheadman

ha winter spring:S never knew we got those in our systems:S but if ya did awsome how were your steelhead? niceins or alright ones? size and where u using bait??

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

Hey Steelheadboy, the winter springs start up around the third week of Nov. till about the middle of Mar. Get in on the hot action while it lasts. You never when a sudden decline in the stocks may bring a closure or something.the dirtdog

Hey Steelheadboy, the winter springs start up around the third week of Nov. till about the middle of Mar. Get in on the hot action while it lasts. You never when a sudden decline in the stocks may bring a closure or something.the dirtdog

hey yea ive never ever herd of winter springs in the somass at'll i know theres winter springs out in barkley sound at that time but not ever in the river

steelheadman

hey yea ive never ever herd of winter springs in the somass at'll i know theres winter springs out in barkley sound at that time but not ever in the river

steelheadman

steelheadman

Back