Wanted: Prawn traps

Nerka

Looking for used commercial traps or a good place to pick up some new SS ring traps in the lower mainland.

Thanks in advance.

nerka

I always get my traps from Queensborough Traps in New West. Quality is good, he'll customize them however you want (I once got him to add a rubber wrapped base for extra weight - worked well). Just make sure you figure out what size you want - rec or comm. The real bonus is the price. It varies according to [?] but is always good ($60 - $70 ?) and goes down if you're ordering more than a couple. His crab traps are a good deal and well made too.

I always go down to meet him, as his english isn't perfect and pick up the traps a week later.

His # is: 604-522-6603 83 Dyke Rd., New West. Call first, he's not always there.

Search the site at Pacificboatbrokers.com they list a lot of used boating and commercial gear. Look under the heading Fishing and go to equipment and under Industrial equipment.

Cheers:

I called Pacificbrokers. They have some traps but they are located in Seattle. If anyone has a way of getting some here without it costing more than the traps I would be interested in a few as well.

Fishing Guide

Let's go fishing, eh!

Back