Wanted Pedestal Seats

I have two swivel pedistals. Never installed. Any folding or fixed boat seats will attach. Bought them for my 17 Surf but sold it before I installed them. Both in boxes - painted beige.

I got two swivel seats with cushions, well used, there out of a grady. they have the sliders still on them but no pedistals. thinking 75 for the two. in sooke.

further intrested let me know.

Hey Chubby - I might wanna take those seats. I don't care about the cusions but I need new sliders. Where are the seats located?

Hey,

Im in Sooke across from Sunny shores
IMG_1305.jpg

If I might add, I bought an older Trophy with a pair of seats in the back. They have a pedestal that has a hydraulic cylinder in the pedestal that absorbs pounding. Unfortunately my front seats are on fiberglass boxes. I never knew anything like this even existed. They are sweet. We ran 42 miles off of the coast in Lapush Washington, halibut fishing. My one buddy is an older gentleman of 70 YO. This saved his back as he is a retired iron worker and has had some fusing. If you run pounding salt water in your boat I would highly recommend them. I can go out and look at who makes them if anyone would like to know. I wish I knew about them in my old 20' boat.

Back