WANTED - Drift Boat

Rum Buddies

just like the subject says, I'm looking for a used drift boat - but I am curious where would you even buy a new one anyway, I've never seen them anywhere?

Best bet is to look south, lots in the Seattle area for sale. Most are made in Oreagon. Stick with the best, Willy, Alumaweld, Fishrite.. Seattle Craigslist should get you started:D

There was a used lifetimer drift boat for sale on the mainland last year. I believe they still make them new. If I see the ad for the one I saw last year I will give you the #. I think it was fairly reasonable.

Poppa if your serious then follow bags advice!!!Do it right the first time and get a wille,fish-rite or alumaweld!!hyde make a decent looking boat and well laid out but arent really made too handle abuse of west coast rivers!!You might as well row an old bathtub down the flow then a lifetimer!!no offense to anyone i know guys who like them but i know they are complete crap compared to the big boys from down south!!Log onto www.willeboats.com for a ton of info!!You wont be dissapointed!!

spooled I tried messaging through the forum but I guess it still doesn't work. Do you have an email addy I can email you at?

Back