WANTED 8' Camper

how old u looking. How short is ur box. I have an oldr camper in great shape that I dont need anymore, might be too long though. I will measure tomorrow but might be too long.

how old u looking. How short is ur box. I have an oldr camper in great shape that I dont need anymore, might be too long though. I will measure tomorrow but might be too long.

Do you think 8 ft is enough for you Kelly your almost that tall LOL

Wolf

Do you think 8 ft is enough for you Kelly your almost that tall LOL

Wolf

Lastchance, I think mine is just over 8, it is older and in good shape, I will measure for sure tomorrow, Has a toilet, good pump system, stove etc, in great shape. We have had it for a couple of years but have used little, It is collecting dust! It is tall enough for me to stand up, I am 6'4" I think that you are taller. Will get back tomorrow!

hi, I have got a 1992, 8' Jayco poptop camper.It is the Sportster series with a fridge, stove, sink, and furnace, Sleeps 4. It is very light in weight and in good condition-no leaks (I just spent two days in a solid down pour). It has been kept under cover in my shop all of the time. Comes with camper jacks and belly bar. I use it on my short box. $2500. I can send you a pic if you are interested.

Knollman, please call me about your camper for sale. I have a friend who is interested in it.
Brian at 250-818-9683.
Thanks,
B.

Thanks Fish Rite! I'll slip it on a Mustad 9711, wrap some ostrich herl around it, call it a fly and I'm off to the upper Cowie...

Fins, I haven't heard from Knollman yet, but yes we are loading up on the toys, gotta keep up with Team Willie!

Back