Wanted 18-21 foot SilverStreak

C

ChromeSweetChrome

Hi everyone. I'm looking to buy a used 18-21' runabout silverstreak boat. I never see any listed for sale, so this is my last shot at finding one used. If anyone knows of any for sale please let me know.

Cheers.

My neighbour is thinking of selling his 17ft hard top silver streak as he never uses it. I think you said you wanted 18-21. However if this interests you let me know.

Hey Barbender
What is he asking for it?
Vic
quote:Originally posted by Barbender

My neighbour is thinking of selling his 17ft hard top silver streak as he never uses it. I think you said you wanted 18-21. However if this interests you let me know.

Coming back from Renfrew this afternoon, I think there was a used one for sale at silverstreak in sooke 17 footer.Might be worth a call. DAN

Hi. For some reason I am not getting e-mails sent to me from this site. Anyway here are the details. It is a 17ft hard top silver streak. Has a 90 hp Yamaha (1994 or 95 not sure) and a 10 hp 4 stroke Honda kicker. Boat also has a fish finder, trailer and downrigger. Was barely used by my neighbour but was bought used last spring. He is asking $15 500.00 for it. I can get pictures or you can see it in Mill Bay. Regards.

I would like to take a look at it. Could you show me some pics or tell me where I can see it?

Thanks!

Hey Chrome. I will try and post some pics today. The boat is in Mill Bay. Not sure how close you are to coming this way but let me know if you want to come see it in person.

Here are some pics.

boat4.jpg

Boat2.jpg

Boat3.jpg

Back